1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 Chevy K2500HD MD2/Western Buyers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Monkeyboy, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD extended cab,4 door,short bed,Vortec 6.0,4L80E auto.Air,cruise,tilt,power windows,locks,mirrors,am-fm,vinyl buckets,rubber floor mat,4.10 posi rear,285-16 Firestone Destination MT's,skid plates,Texas truck,104,000 miles.Meyers MD2 EZ mount,E-57 pump,light sabre lights,touch pad,Western 8' blade.Also have a 71/2' Meyers Comm. poly blade available.Mount,pump and 7 1/2' blade were only 6 months old when it suffered impact damage.The blade has a bent a-frame and sector.I bought this system,less the truck side components since it was off of a Ford,and purchased all truck side parts for the 03 Chevy.I used the system with the Western blade for 2 months this year and worked perfectly.It also has a custom made,swing out Buyers tailgate spreader.I just rebuilt the motor and I used it one time.About $12,000 invested.Sell complete for $9,500.I will sell the truck alone.Located in N.E. Ohio.Call for more info 440-228-7651.

4-25-09 127.jpg

4-25-09 129.jpg

4-25-09 130.jpg

4-25-09 133.jpg
  2. supersteve1191

supersteve1191 Member

im not interested but I was curious if you rigged up that salter yourself? I have never seen them swing open like that...thats a good idea
  3. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

Yep.had a Meyers mini spreader on my last truck that used the trailer hitch.Just a pain to take it on and off all of the time.This truck had some mounts that are attached to the hitch because it was a Border Patrol truck.Just made some pinable mounts and welded to a 3" angle.It could use a small support leg when it swings out but it works great.Thanks