1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 bedrail protectors

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Brian's Lawn, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Brian's Lawn

Brian's Lawn Senior Member

i need something to protect the rails of my truck. it doesnt have to be fancy, just effective. any opinions would be great.

thank you
    brian

2. tmltrans

tmltrans Member

Bed rail protection.

I have a sprayed on bed liner and when I had it done I had them cap the rails too. Works great very durable and did not cost much extra.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

This is the brand i got, a local dealer about 3 miles away from me had these. They ran about $85. I was thinking about doing the spray on thing...but i figured the rails could still dent when i drop something on them, these covers dont dent. And these take about 10min to install.
    [​IMG]

4. Brian's Lawn

Brian's Lawn Senior Member

i was about to call and make an appointment for the truck to get a spray in bed liner but then i thought the same thing.... that the rails would still dent if i dropped something on them. and it already has a liner in it so thats just another $80 compared to $500 for a spray in liner