1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 3500 dually w/ plow.....

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by orenlasko, Feb 20, 2003.

1. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

this truck is really black, i promise...

phone mount n plow 006.jpg

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Looks like a nice truck and plow combo. Got any pics of it all nice and clean?? :D Mike

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Sweet truck.Have you got the Cummins in there ? :D

4. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

duh....

no disrespect meant, but who in their right mind would order a truck this size without the cummins? it is just the only logical choice.

plow.

5. wyldman

wyldman Member

I know,but some people just don't wanna spend the money,or they dislike the smell,can't find a close diesel pump,etc.

You are right though,cummins is the only way to go.

Have you joined the TDR yet ?

6. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite,

I have seen that truck over on the TDR or the DTR. It is the same shade of salt as mine is. Just to let you know some of us are members of both of the above mentioned sites.

On the TDR I am Rosco.
    On the DTR I am Big Ed.

7. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

i belong to both...

on the TDR i am mr plow

on DTR i am also mr plow..

pretty original, huh?

waiting for snow from texas, i am..

yours truly..

plow.

8. wyldman

wyldman Member

Yep,were here waiting on the snow as well,just PMing all the trucks.Where about's in Canada are you located ?

I'm on the TDR as well,aka Bigramguy

9. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Oh yeah Mr.Plow,

Didn't I ask you the other day if you were a member of plowsite. Well it is good to see you joined. This is like the TDR of snowplowing and these guy's are more than willing to help answer any questions or problems you have.

10. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

im in

toronto.

11. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Awesome looking truck. Depending on what part of Toronto you work in I may even get to see it in person.

12. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'm just north of you in Brampton.When the season starts to wind down,we should all get together for a few beers and a good BS session.There a quite a few members in the GTA,and quite a few others within a few hours of T.O.

13. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

so...

organize something. i think it would be great to sit down and unwind from this frozen wasteland we call toronto, and this winter from hell. i havn't slept properly since nov 15. email me at lookingsharp@sympatico.ca

regards.

plow.

14. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'm still looking at putting something together for all the locals.I will post a thread to let everyone know when and where.This season seems like it will never end.

15. wyldman

wyldman Member

orenlasko - here is a link to the details for a get together in the near future.My e-mail is down,so follow the link and let me know.

Toronto\GTA Meeting

16. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Hey i know its been a while since theres been a post on this one but hey Oren do you have any recent pictures of that huge dodge dually with the plow?:redbounce

17. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

hey

I have the same truck. 2 things diffrent. Mine is silver. I must be out of my mind cuz i have a HEMI!!!!!

MIKE:dizzy: