1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 2500hd radio

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by dj89, Sep 21, 2009.

1. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Have a few questions that i hope some one can answer. My radio in my truck just stopped working when i was at a tractor pull. It worked on the way there, got of my tractor. Got in the truck drove a few miles and tryed to turn up the radio and nothing it can't find a staion, and will not play any CDs.... The airbag light came on a few weeks ago also....

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Just my thoughts I have an 03 chevy 1500 air bag light came on 1.5 years ago and its a pulley or something wierd on the passanger side and they wanted over 800 to fix it. My radio also went of and on a bit once a while back but mine was just a loose wire

3. marylandbigb

marylandbigb Member

try pulling the radio fuse from the underhood fuse panel for 30 seconds and reinstalling and see if radio works my 2003 2500hd did same thing if works its a radio reprogramming that needs too be done

4. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

thanks for the info ill try that its going to the dealer for the air bag and mis.

5. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

the fuse did the trick, work fine now. Thanks

6. marylandbigb

marylandbigb Member

glad i could help