1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'03 2500HD Duramax 4X4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajhenderson13, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Ajhenderson13

Ajhenderson13 Junior Member

Gotta sell,
    2003 2500HD Chevy W/Duramax only 179k miles Gray Extended cab short bed never plowed with never salted with. I bought this truck while on active duty in Mississippi about 6 years ago.Mostly road miles between home and work for 5 years. Since I owned it I have had a new Transmission and transfer case installed at the dealer about 50k miles ago, new fuel pump housing ( old one bled off and lost fuel pressure) last January. This fall the truck developed a shifting prob.again so i took it to dealer and they told me to change NSBU switch and shift cable-- So I did (didn't fix it) then ended up being the transfer case again, so I put a re-man w a warranty in it again. The truck had a small fuel leak so I replaced all the fuel lines with replacements from the dealer (expensive option) and I put new U-joint in the back drive shaft. Truck also had the cluster redone in December and has a warranty on it too! Had new front wheel bearings, shocks, tires, batteries.... within the last three years. Truck is strong, pulled my mowing trailer daily with it. tires are decent factory alum. wheels goose neck flip over hitch, over sized "truck" fuel filler neck. Has cloth Interior gray, rhino liner and the plow prep package from factory.I rambled on...but this has been my truck for many years and am very proud of it, The Vin is1GCHK29183E333610 Only thing this truck needs is a windshield and I will work with buyer on that as long as I don't get beat up to bad on price! $13,500 Thanks A.J.

Sorry for the Pic Quality If serious, please ask I will email you better pics!

Gray truck 01.jpg

gray truck 02.jpg

gray truck 03.jpg

gray truck 04.jpg

2. Ajhenderson13

Located at 62549

3. Ajhenderson13

As you can see in one picture, I already got a new truck two payments sucks. This ones gotta go!!!!!!!!!!! talk to me. AJ $13200 obo

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

5. Ajhenderson13

I have not, but I will look into it. Thanks for help!

6. Ajhenderson13

Payment Due, lol gonna send it back to top!!!!!!!!! If i still got it next month I will have to unretire it and mow with it as a third truck, just what i need- NOT. a couple more photos $12500

gray truck 5.jpg

gray truck 6.jpg

gray truck 7.jpg

gray truck 8.jpg

gray truck 9.jpg