1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 - 09 Dodge Fisher mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MatthewG, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

$275

Have all parts and bolts

Lots of other Fisher mounts and wires

DSCN1312.jpg

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Those are dodge mounts! 7170 -2 to be exact with ford hardware?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  3. MatthewG

All I know is they were supposedly on an 05 powerstroke, I saw the mounts on the truck - did I see them physically come off - no

Could the dealer who took them off give the wrong mounts back - maybe

4. brad96z28

No hardware goes with the 7170 other then bolts. But that is the correct hardware for the 05 to 07. I need a set of those dodge mounts too.

5. MatthewG

Yeah the owner is clueless, typical case of just another guy with a plow (who shouldn't be plowing)

But you are right - dodge mounts, dealer probably mixed up the mounts when they uninstalled and gave back to the guy

You want me to go weigh it and figure out shipping?

6. brad96z28

Shipping is a killer on mounts appreciate it though. I get a sweet deal on new stuff here not usually worth me buying used mounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.