1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02powerstroke pictures thread.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 02powerstroke, Dec 21, 2009.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pictures and some video of me cleaning up a little after the storm. I forgot my camara when I was out doing my thing for the town so the videos are of me cleaning up around my property, pics are from my town route(cell phone) and around home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. 02powerstroke

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CkSZLS5z5sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CkSZLS5z5sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cRvaNDZEG4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cRvaNDZEG4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

dude that was flawless:D i love new flat bed and little upgrades you made so far keep them coming . what did you end up running for ballast

4. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

nice truck bet it handles that plow nicely

5. 02powerstroke

[​IMG]

6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

how much does that baby weight ? i hope you have forks for that skid to dump that in the back ;)

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I REALLY like the look of that flat bed!

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I can't wait to have an actual plow.

9. 02powerstroke

Thanks

[​IMG]

yup!

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

11. turb0diesel

turb0diesel Senior Member

is that 4x4?

12. 02powerstroke

Yeah? dose it look 2 wd for sum reason?

13. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Your sig says you have 5" stacks??? Did you remove them? I was looking forward to seeing another town roads plow truck with stacks... you should see the looks I get.. haha

14. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

nice rig i like the flat bed does it have a gooseneck

15. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That looks man's first wheel! hahaha

Awesome rig, I love the spreader lights for reverse they really light up the path.

16. 02powerstroke

I took em off when I did the flatbed but I used to plow last year with them and yes people did look confused when that thing came rumbling threw the neighbor hood at 2am,

[​IMG]

17. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I really like the 7.3 Strokers! Workin hard as always.

18. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

love the truck..

19. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

u going to put them back on. this guy down the block from me has a older flatbed chevy with tall stacks on the sides it looks sweet.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  20. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

02Powerstroke - I love that flatbed you have. Looks great. I like all the LED's.

Here's my 02 Powerstroke. I took theses pic the other day during the storm. Love this truck. Nothing like plowing with it.

plowing3.jpg