1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02HD to an 03 HD?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PTSolutions, Sep 28, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

i have a couple guys interested in my meyer 8' plow, MDII mount. one of em has an 03 silverado 2500HD. The frames are the same correct? he can still use our mount that was on our 02 along with all the wiring right?

2. PTSolutions

really no one knows?

3. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

it pulled 2 different numbers on fishers website. b&b will chime in and be able to tell youfor sure.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Surprised you found any Meyer p/n's on Fishers website. You must be good. :D

A 99-02 mount will physically bolt onto an 03-07 but will put the lift tower too close to the bumper. However the 02 may actually have an 03-up mount on it depending on when it was purchased new but few measurements on the 02 with the plow mounted will tell you which mount you actually have.

Need different headlamp adapters too.

5. PTSolutions

Was on meyers website and apparently they have a transfer program like ez match to check compatability between applications.

The only parts that it said need to changed are the headlight adapters.

6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

opps i wasnt paying attention i heard yellow mount and clicked on fisher on the top of the pagemy bad!:laughing: