1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 silv 2500 HD w/ western 8ft pro plus

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by trinitygrove, Sep 16, 2006.

1. trinitygrove

trinitygrove Member

Selling my truck, it is a 2002 chev 2500 HD LS with 8 ft western pro plus w/ joystick control. It is pewter in colour, with graphite interior. Buckets and console, has 125, 000 kms on it. Fully loaded, snow plow prep pkg. Last year was the first year it was plowed with and barely had a chance to see it's true potential. It is the 6.0 litre with 4.10 rear end.
    Truck is spotless, has brand new BFG Revo's on it. Just got certified last week. Mint truck but has to go. Need something bigger. Also available is a 6ft Buyers gas powered salter. For the truck and plow I am asking $25,999 CAD. Truck, plow, and salter, $28,999.
    I am located in Toronto, Ontario but will deliver if needed. If you want to see any pics e-mail me at michael@trinitygrove.ca. No reasonable offer refused.

2558313.jpg