1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'02 Ford With Boss I Recently Bought

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Enzo, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Hey everyone,

I just got into this business, a little late in the season but its all good. I saw this truck and had to have it. Its a 2002 Ford F250 with 53,000 miles on it. It is equiped with a boss plow, but I am not sure exactly what model it is. I am posting pictures below so if someone would kindly let me know I appreciate it. Love the forums so far!

Thanks,

Enzo (No Not the Ferrari LOL)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  2. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

Nice and welcome, as for the plow superduty 7'6" or 8' ? Good plow I have the same with no problems.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

welcome man, truck looks great. where in ct are you?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Plow:

Super duty series

8.0 or 8.5 ft (tough to call with an angle pic)

RT3 series mount

Smart Hitch 2 attachment system

2004 or newer model

This is just a guess of course..:D

5. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the great info. I live in Wethersfield,CT. I am just getting started hopefully going to pick the truck up tommorow and tarde in my old car everything else is all set. One of the bulbs is burnt in the light system for the plow. Does anyone know where I can order one? I will get detail if it has the HID light or not.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it has the standard issue Smart Lights you can buy a replacement bulb from any local parts store.

If it does have the HID's in it then it's Boss dealer only....and NOT cheap.

7. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

ok good to know, does anyone know of a good dealer around the CT area for BOSS?

8. EricD701

EricD701 Senior Member

Nice rig.. congrats

9. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Thanks, does anyone know about Boss Dealers in CT Area? Any good ones?

10. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

i think Jukonski Trucks in Middletown is a boss dealer. I'm pickin up a truck from them tomorrow and I seem to recall seeing a Boss banner hanging on their fence last time I was leaving the lot.

11. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Nice truck Enzo. Welcome to the site and good luch in the plowing business. :drinkup:

12. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Man your good. ;) Nice truck and plow. They are both in good condition. Go to the Boss website and hit the find dealer link. Good luck with it. Keep us posted.

13. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Thanks everyone. I feel like family here. I wish everyone the best of luck in their business as well.