1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 ford f150xlt Fx4

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by mike33087, Oct 6, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

im looking at an 02' F150 xlt Fx4 extended cab package, its got like 26k on it, real clean looks brand new... just wondering what anyone can tell me about this truck, Flaws and features

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I bought a 03 F150 FX4 flairside in july and a MT 29 Snow-Way with downpressure and wireless remote and I can't wate till it snows.

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I had an 02 F150 FX4 ext cab with the 4.6 and absolutely loved it. It had plenty of power for what I needed it for. I pulled everything from a smaller enclosed utility trailer to a very large flatbed trailer loaded with material and a bobcat.

Like I said, that truck was awesome, and the only reason I got rid of it was to get into plowing. I wasn't sure I wanted to just slap a plow on it and go. I wasn't comfortable doing that. So I bought my F250 instead.

But like I said, I loved that truck. Rode like a Cadillac and never, EVER got stuck. You'll love it. Just my opinion.

P.S. What color? What engine?