1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'02 F350 w/ 8.5ft MVP Plus... New Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ross3031, Dec 27, 2011.

1. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

Went out to check on some sites today (not much going on), so tried out the new camera. Canon PowerShot SX150, this is really the first pics i've taken with it, havent got to really play with it yet. Let me know what you think...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

For whatever reason didnt get any pics of the rear. Got some new lights on the Back Rack too. I'll get some of those soon
  3. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

Sharp looking ride and pics. More please....
  4. SnyCo

SnyCo Member

wow... rare that i post on picture threads, but that truck (especially with a manual 7.3) is perfection. the only thing i'd change is the blade to a wideout.
    what suspension is it running?
  5. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great. Good luck this year.
  6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

money maker right there!
  7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

great looking truck!
  8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Nice truck, what size lift and tires? looks a little higher than stock?
  9. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

That looks like one fun truck to plow with! What do you do for salt?
  10. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Very nice looking truck. Nothing like a 7.3 for plowing, love mine. I love how much higher the ultra mount lifts off the ground compared to my unimount. Pro Flo on the back and you will be good to go.
  11. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

awesome truck...love it
  12. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

I cant tell you how many times i've been asked that, BUT technically there is not lift on it. There is 2.5in leveling kit on the front and a set of Timbrens. The rear has air bags. The rear also has new springs but theres no lift to them, just the highest rated ones EAB Truck sells for stock height. Tires are 35in Toyo M/T's on 16in Eagle Alloys, expensive but in my opinion are BY FAR the best out there for all around use and wear

I have a dedicated salt truck

And i bought the MVP before i knew much about the Wideouts, As soon as this one starts getting old it'll get replaced with a Wideout.

Thanks for the compliments fellas...
  13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice looking truck.

I may have to steal a few of these pics to show a friend of mine to get the ideas rolling in his head. He has an 01 F250 Rc/lb the same color as yours. His has the 7.3/6spd manual but steel wheels and the XL package with the work front end.
  14. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Very solid looking truck....that's what I like about Fords.

Just throw some wings on your MVP and you'll feel like you have a whole different blade on.
  15. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

I've been thinking about it lately, but i havent found them for less than $600, dont know if i can justify it. Last year and especially this year i'll probably only be pushing 3-4 hours every event, the rest of the time is spent driving around and checking on all my guys and accounts. The business is growing enough in the winter where i might actually pull myself out of the routes and supervise 100% of the time.
  16. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

What do you do during the summer months for work?
  17. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

Lawn care, some new install work and heavy equipment work, and ALOT of brush hogging. But in the winter i run about 3 times as many people as in the summer.
  18. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Oh ok, so sort of like a landscaping company/construction.
  19. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

I've actually shy'd away from the landscaping (new installs) end of it a little bit, only installed a handful of lawns, beds, trees, etc last summer. We're focusing more on the lawn care side of things, maintaining propertys, mainly commercially. Then run 2 skids with 6ft brush hogs all summer doing a variety of different jobs. We also do some dirt work. Grading and dozer work and some digging work.
  20. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck