1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 f350 SRW ext 4x4 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coryservices, Oct 12, 2009.

1. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have a 2002 ford f350 SRW ext cab shortbed 4x4 powerstroke diesel this truck has a 8 foot boss plow on it that works good there is a small rip in the plow but it does not hurt it it is a amall tear on the drivers side about mid way up the plow I am not all that familier with boss plows so i can not tell ya what model it is it does seem to have a quick attach device on it that pulls it in to place? the truck has 162889 miles on it has a good automatic tranny rear tires are near new front tires are around 50% exterior paint is good starting to show some rust on the cab corners starting to bubble the paint interior is not bad just needs good cleaning drivers seat has been fixied where the stitching was coming loose the bad is the truck is running but not right smokes and has a miss I have not drivin it since dont want to do further damage I have talked to a couple diesel mech and they said it sounds like injectors I am not in the postion to put the money in to this truck to fix it so I am offering for sale well under book value to give somebody the room to make it run right and still have a good deal $7500.00 buys the truck with the plow truck alone books in the neighborhood of 13000.00 any ? give me a call 217 519- 3205 Thanks Brian

f350 001.jpg

f350 009.jpg

f350 010.jpg

f350 015.jpg

f350 003.jpg

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you try selling that on Ebay awhile back or is that where you bought it from it looks familier and the issues, description etc... sound familier as well

3. coryservices

yes I bought it then have had no time to do anything with it just talked to a couple local guys about it but havent went any further money is not really there right now

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

So... money isnt there or you found out the thing is F'ed? Not trying to sound like a ***** but I hate it when people do that.

Looks like a nice truck either way. Pics of the plow would be good since you dont know what model it is.

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's what I was thinking too...

6. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I have to ditto that. And it doesnt help that this is his first post.

7. coryservices

no the money isnt there, if the money was there then i would not be getting rid of it. i bought the truck not really concerned either way because I have a 7.3 motor out of a truck that I know so my original intent was to just do a motor swap and not spend the money to investigate the problem with this one but either way same end result money isnt there for a project this size right now.

8. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I will give you $4000 and i can pick it up this weekend.

9. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I tried to buy a different truck off this guy about a month ago. Long story short, I drove 450 miles one way and when I got there the truck had no brakes. We agreed that he would fix them and I would come back in a week and buy the truck. I talked to him twice over the next couple days then nothing. I called half a dozen times to try and hook up with him and not a return call.

Not quite sure what's going on here, but I figured I would save someone some greif.

Bossman

10. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I'll give you $200 for the fender flares if you bring them to Pinckney, MI. Call me when you're at the McDonald's.