1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 F250 Superduty Great Buy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Josh Steere, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Josh Steere

Josh Steere Junior Member
    from iowa

If there is anybody looking for a good truck i am selling one.
    02 F250 superduty 7.3 powerstroke 123k.
    4X4 Crew Cab long bed
    New Michlen rubber
    New Lear Topper
    5th Wheel
    Truck bed coated
    Very clean inside and out.
    SALT FREE TRUCK!!!
    Never Had a plow on truck!

Asking $18500 obo

Can get picutres.

SteereRacing@mchsi.com
    319-230-6208

2. Josh Steere

from iowa

bump to top

Seeking offers.

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

well not to insult you but $12-13k is more of your price range

4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

If your looking for a quick sale then what was said above is true. You could probably get close to your price if your willing to sit on it for a while.

5. Josh Steere

from iowa

shoot i know for a fact that they are running threw the shoots at 15k. thats black book

just trying to give some one a great price on a truck. Plus you wont buy it for less than 19 at a dealer.

6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

You could definatley get it fot the price your asking, alot of people are really underestimating what trucks are worth (no offense jarod) even with the economic situation.

7. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

sounds like a good truck but that price maybe a tad high

8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

No offense, but that is a $8,000-$10,000 truck around here. Good thing you are in Iowa

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

None taken Colin, but here they're going for under 15k here ALL DAY at the DEALER.

10. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Ya, not in Iowa... This truck would probably bring 13-16k fairly easy here. The market for trucks has gone down, but the diesel market stays fairly strong. If you want a gas 3/4 truck, come to Iowa, they are practically giving them away around here. But as for diesel, Im yet to see a 99-up Ford or Duramax for under 12k.

11. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yep...$18500 is out. $14k or so here in C-town. Sounds like a nice truck though.

12. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

You have to watch the oil pans and the tourque converters when they start getting over 100K miles.

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

14. Josh Steere

from iowa

I think that there even gonna get stronger in price here pretty soon. Diesel is down to $350 here and there starting to move off the lots. This is my second 7.3 last one i had rolled over 193k then i had an injector that needed replaced. Other than that i have never had an issue.

EGLC that truck is only a super cab and is a 6. ltr i wouldnt take one of them if you gave it to me. Most ford owners will agree on that.

15. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

why does every one have to tell this guy his price is to high??? if you dont want it move on. he didnt ask in the post you much you guys think the truck is worth. different areas different markets we all know that. he didnt ask that in the post either. i dont understand why everyone feels the need to tell people what they think there equipment is worth. if he asked great if not move on to the next post. and if the owner would have typed this in then you guys would says hes being a ***** to deal with.

16. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

(tears....) Try to keep a stiff upper lip, Service.