1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 Crew Cab Powerstroke W/Boss V-blabe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Mar 7, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Great running truck with the 7.3 powerstroke in it. It has tan leather interior with heated seats. Runs and drives great. Comes with Western 1000 salter with variable speed control that works great. Also comes with a 9'2" Boss V-blade with smart locks and newer curb saver cutting edges. It could also come with a 8'2" Boss poly V if you would rather have that one instead of the 9'2" and a handheld control. Starting to rust on bottom seams of doors and rear fender wells. Has 225,000 miles but runs and drives great and has never gave me any trouble. Looking for $13,500 firm or $11,000 for just the truck. Call 989 213 8091 if interested.

DSCF8291.jpg

DSCF8293.jpg

DSCF8292.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice clean looking truck. Good luck with the sale.

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

How much for just the 9'2" V-plow? Pics? Very interested.

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I guess if i got $1800 for just the plow you can buy it but i dont really want to sell that.

5. Pushin 2 Please

Is that the 9'2" in the pictures? Or the 8'2"? How far are you from Chicago?

6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yeah the 9'2" is on the truck in the pics. I'm think I'm about 4hrs from Chicago.

7. Pushin 2 Please