1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 Chevy 810 Blizzard Snowman

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nick858, Nov 1, 2010.

1. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have an 02 Chevy Regular cab 2500HD. White, 6L gas, automatic, 140k miles. Tires are good, work truck package. It has an 810 Blizzard Plow with new edges last year and shoebox control. (also have a 99-04 Ford mount and wiring for plow) Also has a Snowman Pull Plow, frame mounted not receiver. Everything works well, I just have 2 trucks with Western set-ups and bought a skid steer so this truck is for sale. I would consider separating, but I cant sell the truck until the Blizzard plow is gone.

Id like $7500 for the truck
    $3000 for the Blizzard plow
    $1500 for the Snowman

or $11500 for the whole set up

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what do you mean frame mounted instead of reciever on the snowman? whats different, and do you have pics of the plows?

3. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

The snowman has the steel plate that bolts to the inside of your truck bed through the frame instead of sliding into the receiver. I have pics, but cant figure out how to post here. If you are interested just send me a pm with your email.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

5. EPM

EPM Member

6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Is the Ford mount the narrow mount or the wide mount? If it is the wide mount, is it a 2 or 3 bolt mount?