1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 chevy 3500 headlight wiring messed up!! need help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by icutgrass1, Nov 29, 2008.

1. icutgrass1

icutgrass1 Junior Member

i can NOT figure out this wiring at all, ive wired everything and i turn my lights on in my truck, and the highbeams, and headlights are on, i cant get them to work the way there supposed to...i figured maybe the wrong harness (black plug) and plugged in factory lights and now those are messed up too and i never spliced into those at all... im totally stumped, 2 days on this project ive had it!!

2. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

Did you run the blue and white wires from the D.R.L. module to the headlight modules?

3. icutgrass1

icutgrass1 Junior Member

i completely eliminated the DRL module....i ran the black wire harness comeing out of the module with the 3 plugs to the headlights, the green wire to the turn signal, and the yellow to the running lamp

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Check your e-mail

5. icutgrass1

icutgrass1 Junior Member

jay thanks for the help i was gonna try and just figure out the wiring, but yes i will send you back the old harnesses thanks the plow works GREAT! I would recomend anyone buying a plow from you!

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Joe

Just let me know when you get them

Jay