1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

02 7.3psd F550 4x4 w/8' fisher 10' dump $12.5k Buffalo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wislxer, Nov 18, 2011.

1. wislxer

wislxer Member

2. fozzy

fozzy Member

Nothing that cheap in minnesota. I would buy it if it were
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

4. wislxer

wislxer Member

Did anybody check this thing out?

Seemed like a pretty good price to me.
  5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a hard working truck! I love the 7.3's.
  6. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Look at the 2 rear pictures typical northeast rust bucket then magically hidden by black undercoating or paint.
  7. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Depends how rusted the manifolds are... not a bad price though.
  8. wislxer

wislxer Member

Oh yeah, no doubt. I didn't notice the difference. That's effin shady. Jeez if your gonna scam people at least make the effort to remove the before pic.
  9. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, it is. For the shape that thing is in, it is overpriced.

I just picked up a '99 with 40K less miles, body and bed in far better shape for just a tad more.
  10. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Ditto on that. I swear everyone thinks the 7.3 motor is the new gold when trying to sell those trucks. Just the lipstick that comes with the pig as far as I'm concerned.

As for used truck prices these days in general, I can believe what trucks in general are going for these days. Makes me want to test the market and see what I can get for my pig.