1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 Toyota Tundra w/ plow - $7500 in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jerseydrew, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

2001 Toyota Tundra access cab v8 4x4, white, 136,400 miles. options: TRD offroad package, A/C, power windows, power locks. power steering, cruise control, dual front airbags, sliding rear window, bed liner, tool box, trailer hitch. things i have added: aftermarket radio with i pod connection and dvd playback 7 inch screen, nerf bars, keyless entry with remote start, bilstein 5100 series shocks with built in leveling kit, add a leaf for rear (unknown brand), tires are Blizzak snow tires and only have 6k miles on them all fluids replaced recently along with plugs and air and fuel filter. truck also has a snoway ST-series 18 inch tall by 7.5 feet wide snow plow with down pressure and wireless remote. don't let the size fool you this truck can move snow! selling cause i am upgrading to a newer truck with crew cab, i need the real back seat. asking $7500 OBO.

the down sides: there is a small star in the windshield which passed inspection (good till 2011), the paint is faded, and the rear leaks (needs new housing which i found on car-parts.com for $200), drivers side rear bumper is pushed in about an inch from backing into a tree while plowing. it was a work truck before i bought it and i have used it for a beater till this last year when it became my daily driver. i have put 15000 miles on it in the past year and have no complaints.

also i had the vehicle inspected for the rust on the spare tire support recall and they found that no issue was found at this time.

[​IMG]

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Stick or auto and do u have any more pics

3. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

automatic and i can certainly go take as many pics as you would like. it is raining today so nothing will be "clean" but i can take pics. what would you like to see and i will get it done for you.

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

The whole outside and inside just so I can get an overall view thanks

5. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

just went outside and snapped a few. if you would like to see more just please ask and i will take the pic.

click here for pics

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

What part of Jersey ?

7. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

up north near morristown.

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Very nice give me a few and I will pm u

9. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

don't think i have access to PM just yet i am not sure how many posts this forum requires but you can get me at drew@jerseydrew.net

10. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Your truck is very nice but a little out my price range good luck selling it

11. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

thanks you for the interest. the truck has been sold.