1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 Silverado 2500 Ext SB 6.0

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LuffTruckingLLC, Mar 22, 2005.

1. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

I have a 01 Silverado 2500 4x4 Ext cab Sb with the 6.0 and the auto. Its green with dark charcoal cloth, it the LS model. 74000 miles. It has never been plowed with although I do have a plow for the truck. I was wondering what a truck like this would bring. I'm considering selling the truck but not the plow. Plow is still sitting in garage waiting to be installed. If someone is interested in the plow just let me know and I will entertain some offers. No LOW BALLERS Please. Thanks

2. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I saw a crewcab like that with 73,000 miles on it for $17,600 yesterday. Might give you a little bit of an idea.