1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 GMC 2500HD 4X4 EC LB & SNOWPLOW WTT for boat $6999 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MARK SUPPLY, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Extended Cab Long Bed, 6.0L gas engine, Automatic Transmission, push button 4wd, Meyer 7.5 Poly Snowplow, night saber lights, E-60 pump, hoses, & quick couplers replaced last winter. Truck was used for personal snowplowing only. Mileage @145250 is correct, White Exterior, SLE package power windows, power locks, power seats, grey cloth/grey carpet, OEM Cd player, K&N Air filter, oil changed every 3-4k, diffs and transfer case fluid changed every year, owned since 110,000k/10-2008 garaged since I ve owned the truck. You can see some surface rust but it is not rusted through anywhere on the truck. Truck was used for back up only for the last year. Normal parts have been replaced over the last couple of years ask if your concerned about it. Load Adjusting shocks for towing and hauling. This is a good running WORK truck, it is not showroom perfect, the front of the box is bowed because of hauling pallets, the tailgate has the same treatment but both still function well. The right rear bumper and quarter have some dents, like I said a work truck will need new tires before winter.
    Will consider trades for a working skidsteer, must be diesel and able to lift 1800#, can add cash for the right machine. No junk must be ready to work.
    Willing to trade for a open bow or cuddy boat no longer than 27' and be ready to hit the water.
    If you are reading this ad I still have the truck put a phone # in the email if you are not a scammer.
    Please call/Text 9am-9pm only please**** Five 74-21 ZERO-144 EIGHT

truck 001.jpg

truck 002.jpg

truck 003.jpg

truck 004.jpg

2. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

Sold Sold Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.