1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 f350 tires on stock rims

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jonnywong, Oct 5, 2009.

1. jonnywong

jonnywong Member

Im looking to get some opinions on year round tires for a 01 f350 on stock rims. Cooper Discovery seems to have a good reputation and was just wondering what people thought of the Cooper Discovery ATR. Ill be plowing this winter in upstate NY (mostly residential) and also using them the rest of the year. Seems descent to get a set of 4 to your door for under $600 shipped. Any input is appreciated.

2. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

Coopers are good tires.. i had a set of discovery att's they were great.. wore really good also:drinkup:

3. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

Grabber AT is pretty good at a good price

4. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

I currently have an F250 SD 3/4ton. I have Tiberline MT Dayton LT265/70R 17 size tires. I can't find them in my area for a decent price. Anyone suggest a different size or model tire for plowing in Chicago? OR a place that won't rob me for my existing tires in price?