1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 F250 with 11k miles with plow for 16k

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by PremierLand, Apr 28, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

okay, last one, I promise. Sory for disrupting everyone lately, I just want to make sure the truck I buy is decent. I found this truck, its a f250, xl, 2001, reg cab, with meyers plow, mint condition, v8. only 11k miles on it. $15,900. Good buy or bad buy?

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Well for a 2001 it has low miles and thats a big plus.I am buying a For 2002 250 Super Duty Ext. Cab with an 8 foot Myers plow that I just picked out yesterday...It has 35,000 miles on it.I have never been a Ford man myself but I was ready for a truck and it had a plow on it so it will save me some money down the road come fall this year.Right now I have 3 Chevy's that I run all with Westerns so my plan is to try and pick up an older truck this fall and put my extra plow on it because I am not trading the plow with my truck.
    I would say yes it sounds like a good deal...Good luck with it.

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

sounds like you got a sweet truck...

I wish this was an ext cab, but I cant seem to find a ext cab that has lower than 41k miles with a plow

4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

if it only has 11,000 miles, and it has a plow...my guess would be that those are all plowing miles and work miles.....check out the front end and trans. real good before you buy it.