1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 f150 king ranch with 7'6" fisher minute mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brentg, Dec 5, 2015.

1. brentg

brentg Junior Member

01 f150 king ranch with a fisher plow runs and drives good decent tires 4x4 and plow both work this is the first year it has plowed so its still in pretty good shape body has 217k but motor and trans are both supposed to have around 105k on them also has a newer rear end in it power everything and a sunroof any questions or offers let me know possible trade for a diesel with or without a plow let me know thank you asking 5500 obo for the set up near chicago thank you
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

It would help you a lot if you posted pictures of the truck. There's a lot of Chicago (and near by) people on here who might be interested.
  3. brentg

brentg Junior Member

Just call or text me at 7085594228 i can send pics from there idk how to on here sorry
  4. JDosch

JDosch Senior Member
    from Joliet

This is one of my subs truck. I have driven this truck when I did some work to the plow. It runs strong, and is very comfortable. He just wants a 3/4 ton or bigger so he can haul salt and put a spreader on it.