1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 Dodge 2500 Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by luckylawnboy, Oct 27, 2008.

1. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

207,000 miles excellent shape. Personal truck not worked. Everything works as it should. SLT. 4x4 3.55, Auto. Cummins

Would make a great plow truck.
    Located 30 min North of Indianapolis

$11950 firm
    765-617-3298

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03084.jpg

2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

looks nice, priced 4 k too high , JMO,..... but looks nice

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would agree...there is a local dealer here with the same truck but a 2002 model and they can't get $8995.00 for it and that has 190 k and is just as clean

4. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

and a newer generation

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I thought the newer generation was 2003. My 2000 3500 in comparable condition and miles would not leave my possession for under $12k. I think it will be here when my 4 yr old starts driving. ha ha I would be skeptical about the auto trans. Chances are it has been rebuilt or replaced once or twice already at those miles. Work truck or not.

6. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

clean truck but def way over priced

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

omg that dam truck looks new lol.

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

It ia a beautiful truck! Would have never guessed it to have that many miles

9. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

2nd owner the original owner drove it on the interstate from job to job with a camper shell. I have put a few scratches in the bed but thats it.

10. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

It might be high but I cant replace it for any less. So I need 11950 or I will just put a plow on it and make a work truck out of it. Just have a few others that are like it and really don't need a 3rd work truck at this time. Looking to get a newer one.

11. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

Exmark1 are your hiniker v-plows trip edge. We got a couple 9'6" boss plows and a 9' hiniker scoop and just love the trip edge hiniker scoop. I am looking at the new Hiniker V but We love the scoop so much we cant decide. The trip edge is so smooth, and the scoop will move a lot of snow.