1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 Chevy dually 4x4...need a plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by toyfarm, Dec 18, 2010.

1. toyfarm

toyfarm Junior Member

Truck is set-up for Meyer MDII.It has the mount, all wiring and controller. My question is, are there any other plow and light bracket set-ups that will work with my set-up? I am not a fan of Meyer products, but everything on the truck was installed when new, and has never been used! Even if i liked Meyer haven't had much luck finding an MDII set-up to go on this truck near SE Indiana!
  2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

thow a nice 9ft straight blade on the bad boy,or f you wanna get a little crazy pick up a nice 9'2/9'5 v blade.
  3. toyfarm

toyfarm Junior Member

yeah was planning on a 9 footer but will a western or boss plow mount to the meyer truck mount and wiring?
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

you will need a new mount or some good fab work
  5. toyfarm

toyfarm Junior Member

I know on some of the older plows they would interchange guess thats not the case on the newer stuff?
  6. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Have to go Meyer, Ohio C List, they r everyware. Look for an e-60 pump and an 8 ft blade
    Get a back up E-60, they change out easy and fast. I have been doing it for years.
    If i had the money i would put a boss V plow on everything i own
    Brackets won't work on anything else
  7. toyfarm

toyfarm Junior Member

thanks for the replys guys.
    I guess i have an mdii - md2 mount, wiring harness, and remote for sale?
    Anyone interested, give me a call 765-265-2119
    $500.00 everything absolutely as good as new!