1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 Chevy 2500 Ext cab SB 6.0

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LuffTruckingLLC, Oct 18, 2006.

1. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

I have a 2001 Chevy Silverado LS 2500 Ext cab SB for sale. It currently has 85,300 miles. The truck is green with dark charcoal interior. It does have the plow prep pkg. The truck is the ls so its pretty much loaded. Does have the front buckets with center console. In the last 2000 miles I replaced the front and rear rotors and pads. The truck is clean and dependable. A bed liner is also installed. It has the upgraded polished wheels. The fuel pump was replaced in Feb 05. About 12K ago. I do have some pics of it but too big for plowsite. If interested just let me know at 937-608-5947. My name is Jason. Books for $16,900. I am taking offers. Allimagez69@yahoo.com

2. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

Bump...........