1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01 2500 hd diesel

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by teamwoodys, Oct 19, 2009.

1. teamwoodys

teamwoodys Junior Member

ok. I went to my local western dealer today to find out what plow they recomend. They told me that western only recomends the mid weight plow. I kinda wanted a little better plow than that like the western pro plow. Western only recomends the mid weight plow because of the weight of the diesel engine. Has anyone had a problem going with a little heavier plow? Thanks
  2. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Nope, running a 9.2 boss v here, have the tbars cranked a few turns and tims, truck drops a half inch with plow up. If you going western im sure youll be more than happy with a 8.6 MVP, heard good things abaout them and thats all h2o runs on his 2500hd Duramax Diesels. Worst comes to worst dont go anything less than a 8 foot pro.