1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

01-04 Harness

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by William B., Nov 10, 2007.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Anyone have a pic of the wiring diagram on how to switch the 01HD harness to an 04 HD that they could email me or something like that? Need to get the wiring done on the new truck.
    Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

This will save me some typing William..it's not a diagram but it will still tell you what you need to know...This is a post from yesterday that obrut posted about switching an 03-up harness to the 02-back configuration..I know your doing the opposite but all you'll need to do is swap the color codes he listed to go the other way..it's not a pic but it's still easy to do by color code..

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Cool Preciate that.

4. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

If that don't work, I do have the two headlight harnesses for an ultramount that would switch it from the 01 to the 04.

Just trying to help a fellow member out ya know...good luck Will.:salute:

5. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Blade- Would you have any need for an 01 harness(possible trade?) If not what would you want for the 04 harness incase this doesnt work?

6. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Hey Will

Too bad this didn't come up sooner cuz I could of used them on my 02!! They were 80 bucks for both and would of worked out straight across swap.

I'd sell em for $40 and I'll pay shipping. They aren't doing much good just sitting in the back of my pickup so somebody might as well get some goody out of em.

7. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

while i got the iowa guys here lets do a get together but we really need to do it

8. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

William B I need the head light harnesses for a 01 chevy 1500 silverado and I the harness I have now is off a 06 1500 silverado

The harness #'s are 26351 & 26352 (06 1500 with DRL)

I think I need the hanesses from the 8437- kit

Let me know the harness #'s you have or let me know if they will work on my truck & we could do a swap The harnesses I have are like new

email is poe900rr@aol.com cell # is 330 283-0982 a Verizon# Name is Steve

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Snowpoe you have an email