1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

00 gmc 2500 sierra ec sb 4wd bossv meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by payton, Jun 4, 2007.

1. payton

payton Senior Member

2000 gmc 2500 ext cab 4wd 6.0 130000 miles.
    transmission fuel pump replaced in feb. at dealership. with reciepts and warranty
    wheel bearing replaced in jan. with reciept.

ext cab 3rd door. with boss 8'2" v plow rt3 style mounting. blade halfs replaced in dec. $1500 with reciepts. new style cutting edges. with one spare new style cutting edge. meyer spreader with variable controler sandblasted and painted 11/12-06 with new motor with reciept.

truck runs good and will pull anything you have. truck has custom 3in true dual exhaust. custom hide away strobe from wheelen in all 4 corners has a 690 6 way box to control the lights. so you can add 2 more strobes if intersted. back rack on the back of the bed to keep obkects out of the back window. also great for mounting lights and hauling ladders or anything of the such.

id really love to keep the truck but i cant justify it sitting all year long just for me to use it for snow removal.
    the truck is turn key snow removel ready. and if some one local buys it and is looking to break into the snow removal buss. for extra winter work. i will put you to work plowing for me. contract available. over all this turck is excellent work play truck. i wouldnt hesitate to jump in it and go to cali and pull a trailer home with a car on it.
    anyquestions or want to come take a look feel free to email me or call me
    812*583*3908
    payton

truck_0307.jpg

truck_0315.jpg

truck_0317.jpg

truck_0318.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

very nice truck how much are you looking to get for it?

3. payton

payton Senior Member

15k as it sits. got ton more pics also.

possible delivery availalbe for a price.

payton

4. payton

payton Senior Member

to the top for a fresh week.

make an offer

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Good luck with the sale. That is a nice truck!

6. payton

payton Senior Member

thanks it will make some one a hell of a plow/salt truck. not its not the biggest or the best but it works well. i can attest to that fact. and it will pile snow like a mofo.

$100 to anyone who can help me sell the truck.

7. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hey Payton....where are you located at in Indiana? I am in Danville and have been looking at new trucks for some time now. I was wanting something newer, but I may be interested in taking a look at yours. Thanks, Randy

8. payton

payton Senior Member

pm sent with details

9. payton

payton Senior Member

im tired of looking at it..

13k firm. come get it. or pay extra and have it delivered!

10. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

do you still have the wheels if you do how much

11. payton

payton Senior Member

yeah the tires are in the back corner of the garge what thege. ill take 500 plus shipping. not sure how much shipping would run ill try and weigh one this afternoon

payton

12. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

yes please do that i will take them it you can wait 2 weeks

13. payton

payton Senior Member

they been sittin in the corner of my garage for over a month and half whats another 2 weeks..lol

payton

14. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

great i have had my eye on those for a lond time just when you get a chance weigh a wheel and center cap and lug nut if they come with it

also is there a greyhound staion near you if so i will call them they ship stuff cheap

thanks

15. payton

payton Senior Member

im sure there is a greyhound somewhere. not sure they would shipp 4-35inch tall tires but if they will and you can set it up let me know.

payton
    zip=46142

16. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

did you get a chance weigh a wheel and center cap and lug nut

greyhound said 1.00 per pound

17. payton

payton Senior Member

gonna weight
    them tonight sorry. been sick over the weeknd. yestarday was my anniv. so ill post the weight tonight

18. payton

payton Senior Member

roughly 105 lbs each. for a grand total of 420lbs.
    thats counting lugs and caps.
    payton

19. payton

payton Senior Member

delivery now available.. you want it ill bring it to your door.

payton

20. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Do you still have truck available?