1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

‎1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

‎1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4x4. 122k miles. 5.9 gas. Everything works. Truck isn't that pretty but well worth the $$. Been a plow truck I assume most of its life. Runs and drives strong. Good front end, trans, etc. New distributor, 4x4 actuator, etc. $3,000 firm with plow available for a price TBD. I'd rather sell without, but everything is for sale. Truck is a good reliable daily driver. Trades welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump it up. I've decided to not stay firm on the price. I found another backup truck so this one must go.....................until that one does. I'll consider reasonable offers for the week. I'll start. Truckside minus controller included for the $3k, or $2,700 without. I think that's fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.