Register free!
Search

Click for Weather
Old 11-14-2011, 06:23 PM

Fargo Snow and Ice

This fall I purchased a snowblower through Steve (Image) at Fargo Snow and Ice. Although Fargo ND is quite some distance from West Michigan Steve delivered the piece of equipment personally. In our dealing I found Steve to be a hard working, honest, and caring young entrepeneur who represents our industry in a most honorable fashion. It has been a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you Steve! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best wishes in your endeavors.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:35 PM

I'm not close but it's always good to hear stories where there are still people out there that run a good honest business and appreciate their customers.

I here Meyer Equipment in Indiana are good people too. So far on the phone they have been great! I will see in person next Monday.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 PM
PlowSite.com Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herm Witte View Post
This fall I purchased a snowblower through Steve (Image) at Fargo Snow and Ice. Although Fargo ND is quite some distance from West Michigan Steve delivered the piece of equipment personally. In our dealing I found Steve to be a hard working, honest, and caring young entrepeneur who represents our industry in a most honorable fashion. It has been a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you Steve! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best wishes in your endeavors.
It's nice to see the good response dealing with Steve from Fargo Snow. I"d write a similar story, but Herm did a good job summing up how my experience went as well with the purchase of my inverted blower from Fargo Snow.
Anyone interested in a Normand Brand product, Steve is a great guy to work with.
Good luck.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Sponsor

Thank you both Herm and Chris. You guys just brought a tear to my eye. I've really enjoyed working with both of you, and with everyone else I've met this year also. We might be spread out over many states, but really it's a small industry when you get down to it, and I'm really lucky to get to meet some of the best people in it.

Here's to a good winter for everyone
Dealers Wanted - PM for details.

Visit and "like" us on Facebook. New pictures and vids updated frequently on our Facebook Page.