Hello to all,
We promised a new release, and it's finally arrived! We've added more than 50 new features, and over 400 fixes to both the web based Snowman system, as well as the in-vehicle Snowboard tablet.
Here’s what you can expect to find in the shiny new Snowman:
- Addition of the brand new 'Tele-Advise' system to call all your clients prior to a snow storm
- Improvement of the live chat support system
- Multiple improvements and corrections to the Time zone settings
- French language improvements
- Ability to dispatch service activities from Liveview
- Ability to create and manage Geofences, with e-mail alerts
- Improvement to the accuracy, and filtering ability to several GPS reports
- Progress Report runs much faster
- User rights management are greatly improved
- Multiple improvements to the invoicing section
- Corrections to the time & attendance reports
- Addition of the long awaited proximity report
- Ability to purchase Snowboard and Snowflake devices, directly from your account
- Multiple improvements to LiveView, making the user experience much more pleasant
- and on Snowboard...
- Improved real-time GPS tracking reporting
- Bugs fixed on the Marker Installation feature
- Addition of the vehicle inspection feature
- Addition of the incident reporting feature
- Addition of the Call-Out feature
- Addition of the on-screen Bread-Crumb tracing feature
- Addition of the Supervisor Driver role, allowing to see other's service activities
- Addition of the ability to Accept multiple Service Activities at a time
- Addition of the Detailed Site Visit Form
- Addition of an indicator to show if connected to server, or working offline
- ...and many more things we’ll let you discover
Snowboard clients, you MUST accept the 'Snowboard Update' on the top left of the screen the next time you turn it on, otherwise the Snowboard will not function properly with the new Snowman release.
What to expect in the near future :
We will be working very closely with you to see what other needs will arise, and adapt Snowman accordingly. Within a month, we plan to launch yet another exciting release packed with more features and corrections that we’ll discover together with you along the way!