Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
  #1  
Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Operasoft SNOWBOARD In-Vehicle Terminal

Hello to all Guest & Members,

Well I would like to announce that I have posted a new Album. If you are interested in seeing what our Snowboard in-vehicle terminal looks like, please visit my new photo Album.

It would be great to hear your feed back, also will we be listing these photos on www.GoPlow.com and of course our own website www.operasoft.ca

Look forward to your comments and should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #2  
Old 01-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Photos below - More to come

Here are some photos rather than going to the complete album.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Operasoft View Post
Hello to all Guest & Members,

Well I would like to announce that I have posted a new Album. If you are interested in seeing what our Snowboard in-vehicle terminal looks like, please visit my new photo Album.

It would be great to hear your feed back, also will we be listing these photos on www.GoPlow.com and of course our own website www.operasoft.ca

Look forward to your comments and should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Attached Images
         
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #3  
Old 01-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
More Snowboard photos

Here are some more photos
Attached Images
         
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #4  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:50 PM
90plow's Avatar
90plow 90plow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 645
Cool idea. How much for a system and what are the requirements?
  #5  
Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 PM
newhere's Avatar
newhere newhere is offline
PlowSite.com Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fenton
Posts: 1,028
Im gona say thousands to get set up and hundreds every month to keep running it.
  #6  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:51 AM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90plow View Post
Cool idea. How much for a system and what are the requirements?
Our Snowman Pro software and Snowboard In-vehicle.The only requirement you would need is any computer with Internet access to use the Snowman Pro software.

Snowman Pro is 100% web-based system that will allow you to manage your prospects, contacts, service locations, quotes, contracts, routes, renewals, damages, invoicing and much more.

Snowman Pro is a monthly cost of $250.00 per month.


The Snowboard in-vehicle terminal is what closes the loop from the field operators back to the office. This GPS enable tablet solution allows you to track the route progression in real-time and give the operators a clear visual of their route and what is to be done at the locations with the Driver comment Pop-up per location. Your operator is now able to complete any route you assign to them. Dispatch can send active service call to all or a unique operator in real-time with status, accepted, en route and completed.
The operators can add, create and complete billable services in seconds. All these details are relayed back into the Snowman Pro system in real time. This allows you to invoice the same day. Bringing your company paperless, no more looking for lost time sheets, not being able to read writing or trying to find out when you were there last.

Snowboard In-vehicle tablet sell at $450 This amount is a 1 time fee. The Snowboard tablet is a Google Nexus 7 Tablet, comes together with and Otter Box Defender rugged protection case, Ram Mounts cradle, bracket support, window mount, dual 12 volt lighter adapter, charger and USB cable.

Snowboard has a monthly fee of $65.

All of our pricing can be found directly on our website. http://www.operasoft.ca/en/pricing
__________________
J.P. Habib

Last edited by Operasoft; 01-22-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: missing words
  #7  
Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere View Post
Im gona say thousands to get set up and hundreds every month to keep running it.
Well the pricing would depend on how large your company is.

The Snowman Pro software would cost you $250 per month. Yearly that would be $3000.

With regards to the Snowboard Tablets, there is an upfront cost per tablet of $450.
Monthly fee of $65. per month. Yearly cost would be $780.

The best thing is that our software can be used all year round for landscaping / ground maintenance companies as well.
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #8  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 AM
90plow's Avatar
90plow 90plow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 645
What about snow only can you use it for four months then use it again next year or do you need yearly subscriptions?
  #9  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90plow View Post
What about snow only can you use it for four months then use it again next year or do you need yearly subscriptions?
I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. If you like we could speak over the phone.

The Software & Hardware can be used all year round for snow & landscaping / ground maintenance companies.

Many of our clients use the system for their Summer and Winter services.

Our solutions are 12 months contracts.

Thanks,
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #10  
Old 08-10-2013, 10:42 AM
heman heman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: chicago northern suburbs
Posts: 47
i have a question, can you get weather radar information overlayed for our area?
we plow alot of municipal streets we plow from first flake to last flake, i would like to track costs per route can that be done?
how do you track subcontractors?
what about labor/shoveler/snowblower? does it keep employee contact information?
does everyone need a tablet? and if not how would you get that persons information?
in the summer, we are a hardscape supplier/installer how could that benefit me? we also deliver all our products (sand, gravel, topsoil) in all sizes from 1ton to 1,000's.
  #11  
Old 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Hi "heman"

I wanted to follow up with you about your questions regarding our solutions. I think the best way to answer these questions is a online presentation of our solutions.

This way we can make sure there is a fit with your requirements and our systems. Let me know what you think, it would be a pleasure speaking with you to find out more about your operations.

Not every team member would require I tablet. We also have a mobile app for Subcontractors. With regards to your Summer operations, our solutions may handle those as well. As our systems do manage companies and municipalities for their Summer and Winter services.

Cheers,
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #12  
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 PM
SnowClear's Avatar
SnowClear SnowClear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 106
JP,

Currently using Snowflake. Thinking about upgrading to Pro with tablets, but I'm hesitant because my company is now snow only. It really doesn't make much sense for me to have such robust tech functionality in the off-season. I like the snowflake option in the off-season for the geofence notification to know when equipment is moving around when it shouldn't. Can I upgrade and downgrade as needed or do I have to stick with one service plan for the whole 12 months?
__________________
Gabriel Asebedo, CSP
  #13  
Old 10-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowClear View Post
JP,

Currently using Snowflake. Thinking about upgrading to Pro with tablets, but I'm hesitant because my company is now snow only. It really doesn't make much sense for me to have such robust tech functionality in the off-season. I like the snowflake option in the off-season for the geofence notification to know when equipment is moving around when it shouldn't. Can I upgrade and downgrade as needed or do I have to stick with one service plan for the whole 12 months?
Hi ,

Well there are 2 things you must should know about.

1- Now Operasoft offers the ability of Suspending your Hardware GPS units or Snowboard units on a month per month basis. (Meaning for the hardware not in use, you have the power to turn on and off) note there is small reactivation fees.

2- If you were to upgrade Snowman PRO software, this will allow you to manage Contracts, Contract renewals, Invoicing, Damages, Maintenance and much more. You must keep in mind that Snowman PRO is not only able to run your winter season operations. Snowman Pro is also able to manage Summer services. With many new features to better manage Equipment usage management, Time in attendance, Construction/Landscaping jobs, even down to pool cleaning or lawn mowing services. There is a Software monthly fee for Snowman PRO of $250 per month (yearly $3000). This software fee can not be turned off and on as the hardware.

If you wish, I will contact you Tuesday afternoon this coming week and we can talk about all the details.

Cheers,
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #14  
Old 10-12-2013, 10:15 AM
SnowClear's Avatar
SnowClear SnowClear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operasoft View Post
Hi ,

Well there are 2 things you must should know about.

1- Now Operasoft offers the ability of Suspending your Hardware GPS units or Snowboard units on a month per month basis. (Meaning for the hardware not in use, you have the power to turn on and off) note there is small reactivation fees.

2- If you were to upgrade Snowman PRO software, this will allow you to manage Contracts, Contract renewals, Invoicing, Damages, Maintenance and much more. You must keep in mind that Snowman PRO is not only able to run your winter season operations. Snowman Pro is also able to manage Summer services. With many new features to better manage Equipment usage management, Time in attendance, Construction/Landscaping jobs, even down to pool cleaning or lawn mowing services. There is a Software monthly fee for Snowman PRO of $250 per month (yearly $3000). This software fee can not be turned off and on as the hardware.

If you wish, I will contact you Tuesday afternoon this coming week and we can talk about all the details.

Cheers,
Late afternoon works best for me. Thanks JP.
__________________
Gabriel Asebedo, CSP
  #15  
Old 10-16-2013, 10:30 AM
heman heman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: chicago northern suburbs
Posts: 47
that would be great, i would love to talk to you.
  #16  
Old 10-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Operasoft's Avatar
Operasoft Operasoft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
that would be great, i would love to talk to you.
Please feel free to contact me at my telephone listed below.
__________________
J.P. Habib
  #17  
Old 10-16-2013, 10:43 AM
heman heman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: chicago northern suburbs
Posts: 47
i'll call you next week
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2012 PlowSite.comô Moose River Media
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Page generated in 0.03372 seconds with 10 queries