Register free!
Search

Click for Weather
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Sponsor

Bonnell Help

Just a heads up, I am a representative of Bonnell and I'm subscribed to this thread. I'll be here to help address any issues, problems, questions you may have during this year's snow season. Please don't hesitate to ask, and good luck with your winter!
Old 12-16-2012, 04:03 PM
PlowSite.com Addict

Hello, Welcome to the site! So without me googling you, what does Bonnell sell? If it's equipment you should post some pics for us all to look at.
8' Hiniker plow
7.5' Winterwolf PRO plow
SnowEx 325 spreader
Toro 621 QZE
Dozen shovels
Old 12-16-2012, 06:22 PM
2000 Club Member

Welcome Chris. I made the trek to Dixion IL in spring was I dealing with Dave Foulker in the spring for a purchase of a salt spreader. Good restoration work.
Attached Images

www.treelawny.com
Old 12-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Sponsor

Thanks for the compliments, Grassman! Dave is a great guy.

BC Handyman, I'll look into posting some equipment photos as well as full truck installations this morning.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Sponsor

BC Handyman, here are a few photos to demonstrate our work:

Here's a project we finished for the City of Rochelle a week ago. The plow, hitch, wing, and tailgate spreader are all manufactured products of ours and we installed everything else on the truck as well.

Next was a major project for Algonquin Hwy. Bonnell poly plow, hitch, and V-Box. Also, the truck came with 3 different body choices that can be swapped out in less than a minute with the Stellar system. The other bodies were a dump body and a sprayer body.

Next was a truck equipment installation for the Village of Lakewood. We installed a Knapheide service body as well as a Ventura crane and a Bonnell V-Box. The Bonnell plow was on the truck just for pictures. We can install the full line of Knapheide products.

We also manufacture a full line of leaf collection equipment that you can find at www.titanleafpro.com Here's an example of a pull behind unit with a leaf box for collection.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Sponsor

Finally, we manufacture road maintenance equipment such as road drags and grader attachments. Here's a photo of our newly redesigned 312 road drag.

We also deal the full line of Western, Meyer, and Hiniker products as well as many, many other manufacturers. Products such as our box plows are also available for contractors and other similar customers. Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Sponsor

Forgot to add that we can entertain pretty much any manufacture idea or any installation idea, we're open to new applications. Our website is at www.bonnell.com if you want to check out our products for more ideas.

Also, we have an inventory of used equipment for sale at www.bonnellusedequipment.com if you're interested in some of that.

Thanks guys!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:37 PM
2000 Club Member

Chris,

I tried to Install the prewet system I picked up with the spreader. The tanks didn't sit in the trays properly. There are metal tabs that fasten to the stainless steel tray which are supposed to stop the tank from sliding side to side. Tank will fit in between those but then the tanks won't fit up against the vbox. The cut outs in the tank do not line up with the ribs on the side of salter. Wasn't sure where to mount the nozzles or how to mount them. Maybe you can shed some light on this for me.
Attached Images

www.treelawny.com
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Sponsor

Grassman, Dave is the office next to mine so I have shown him the issue and he is working towards a solution. I'll let you know shortly what he has to say through a direct message if that's alright?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:40 AM
2000 Club Member

Sounds good.
www.treelawny.com
Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
PlowSite.com Addict

I see on your website you guys make pushers too???!!!
Plows, Pushers, Buckets, Brooms, Kage Plows, Salt Spreaders, Shovels, and a SS Snow Blower

Take It To The Curb
Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Sponsor

Yes sir, and we're very adaptable and flexible to whatever application you're looking to use one on. We're excited about a project we recently finished that is our normal box plow with a shortened wing attachment used for clearing snow from underneath tractor trailer tongues at warehouses and distribution centers.