Register free!
Search

Click for Weather
Old 12-21-2011, 11:36 AM

Operasoft - YouTube video

Hello all,

I saw this site and had to make a video since it was so easy!

It's dialogue between a snow & landscaping company and Operasoft, no animals were used or injured in the making of this film. (I always wanted to say that!)

If you care to view the video, click on the link below or simply copy and paste this link into your web browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDoDXAtlcio

Thanks to all again for reading at our posts here on the best snow blog site!
Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM
2000 Club Member

After installing many of your units for a snow removal company that contracted me for installation I must say the units were a breeze to install and worked amazing..just wanted to let everyone know that the install is extremely easy and i was very impressed with product performance.

i am interested in these for my own fleet now.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:27 AM

Hello Mr. Dissociative,

First I'd like to thank you for your kind words about our GPS hardware and Snow & Ice Management Solution.

It would be a pleasure to connect with you anytime to find out more about your needs. Let make sure together that our Operasoft Solution is right for you.

Due let me know the best time to contact you or feel free to reach me directly at 1-888-986-7372 ext: 427.

Best regards,
Old 02-06-2012, 10:45 AM

OK sorry but that is one annoying video, I could not make it all the way though.

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep
Old 02-06-2012, 12:58 PM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your input on the YouTube link. Do you have any ideas that can make it better and less annoying?

I'd be glad to make any changes to this video. Send me your thoughts directly, either by phone or email.

Kind regards,
Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 PM

I think the video is great! It was a good way to explain your product.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:15 AM

Just watched you video....I couldn't make it to the end either.
If you want to make a video of the product for sale....then get a video camera and make a video of the product, Show how it works...screen shots of the software on the computer working...what can be saved for the insurance company (incase of a slip and fall).
I do a screen capture of the weather forecast(hour by hour) also I take temp. readings every hour and document it,and a time stamped camera pic when we get on site and when we leave. All invoicing has a time on site and time off site per event with the amount of men and equipment
I have had slip and falls and have never lost a lawsuit with all documentation that we were there and were working during a storm..
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 AM

Thanks for the feedback CaptCaveman,

We are making videos of Snowboard (in vehicle terminal) & the Snowman Pro system as well. These videos will be available on our website at www.operasoft.ca sometime in the New Year.

The details that you mention, on site time, travel time, services completed on site, quantity of product on site used, creating / sending service calls out to drives. Drivers may also create billable services if required, all may be done by the Snowboard tablet. All details are in real-time making your operations paperless, resulting in getting invoicing out faster and easier, no more lost papers. The Snowboard tablet is also used as a GPS tracking device. Allowing the ability to see real-time movement and trace history on demand (bread crumb positioning every 5 degree of heading change) of the vehicle with all positions time stamped with its speed at the time.

If you would like the see what our Snowman software looks like you may sign up for free at: http://snowman.operasoft.ca/subscrip...index/lang:eng

Be sure to download & use the Google Chrome browser when doing so.
Once again I thank you for taking the time and letting us know what we can do better.

Cheers,

Last edited by Operasoft; 12-17-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Missing words