PDA

View Full Version : Pics from the Storm...

PlowVA
02-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Here's a bunch of pics from Sunday afternoon. Some of the snow, the house, and the puppies!! What a nice little storm. payup

PlowVA
02-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Pics continued...

PlowVA
02-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Last couple of pics......

NEPSJay
02-13-2006, 11:41 AM
GOOD LOOKIN PICS! thanks for sharing them with us! cute lil' puppies ya got there too.:drinkup:

drjess
02-13-2006, 02:12 PM
that's the kind of weather those mountain dogs have been waiting for!

beautiful dogs you have there - i am a vet in CT and you don;t get to see that breed all to often.

Every one I have worked with were outstanding animals.

PlowVA
02-13-2006, 02:32 PM
that's the kind of weather those mountain dogs have been waiting for!

beautiful dogs you have there - i am a vet in CT and you don;t get to see that breed all to often.

Every one I have worked with were outstanding animals.

Thanks Dr Jess. Where in CT are you? I am from Middlebury originally. FYI if your interested, we got the dogs from the Baker's in Oneonta, NY. Drove all the way up from DC to get them.

Their website is: http://www.bakers-bernese-blessings.com/

DJ Contracting
02-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Your so lucky hoped you made alot of money

Rgory
02-14-2006, 05:31 PM
PlowVA

Your wife is one lucky lady, that H3 looks sweet, only one small problem.... Wheres the blade on the front of that thing?

Lol I am glad everyone had a chance to make some money and have some fun, be safe.

Ryan

drjess
02-16-2006, 08:28 AM
I am in Beacon Falls, which is about 15 minutes from Middlebury...small world, huh?

Looks like the drive up to NY was worth it - those pups are beautiful!

I'll keep the breeders in mind for anyone looking for a referral.

PlowVA
02-16-2006, 09:29 AM
You're kidding me!! My parents just moved to Beacon Falls. They sold their big house in Middlebury for a small house when us kids moved out. They moved into a smaller house and hated it. So they bought a bigger house in Beacon Falls. I don't know the name of the road, but in the center of town(near the bagel place) you go up the narrow road past the town hall/school area and all the way up to the top of the hill. They live up there on Rice Lane Extension.

Where is your practice? They have a 15 year old mixed lab. SHe is getting old (lots of problems) and they are looking for a new vet.