PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Lift Arm

lazar
01-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Hey, I'm new here. The lift arm is cracking pretty bad on my dad's plow and he wants to just get a new one. It's a 7 1/2 inch Fisher with the Minute Mount system. It was bought in about 96 or 97, so I would assume its MM1. I can't seem to find any lift arms anywhere online, so I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to get one? And the stupid question, the lift arm is the "triangle" which the chain is hooked up to, correct? I just wanted to confirm. I know nothing about plows at all, just suspension and engine, and I'm trying to help my dad out here. If this is in the wrong forum I apologize. Anyway, if anyone could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

killed300ex
01-27-2006, 06:22 AM
http://www.centralparts.com/Diagram5.aspx
Hope that link works. It is number 35 if it doesnt work click on the icon for central parts warehouse and go to the parts fisher and then it is in with the first set of plows (range of sizes)
Evan

daninline
01-27-2006, 01:12 PM
if you don't want to get it online there is Tucks trucks in Hudson MA and from what I am told they have just about a warehouse of plow stuff there.

I know I have been looking at the lift are also since mine is kind of beat up some.

lazar
01-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks guys. Tucks didn't have any in stock, so I'll be ordering from Centralparts.com
Thanks again.