PDA

View Full Version : Can you Adjust Hydraulic speed on MM2?

xeonpro
12-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Can I slow down the Hydraulic speed on my x-blade MM2?
Also I have the fishstik and is there a way to make it so when I press the down button it automatically goes all the way down to float mode like my dads joystik MM2 does?

Thanks!

Antnee77
12-26-2005, 01:49 PM
You can adjust the drop speed on the MM2. Just go to Fisher's website and find your owners manual under Tech Info and it shows the procedure. It's just one nut that you turn to adjust the speed.

Merc1100sc
12-26-2005, 09:45 PM
holding the down button for a few secs should put it into float mode. some older fishstiks dont have the float indicator light. to test it, hold it down for a few seconds, then go outside and push down on the triangle. if it bottoms out, ur in float mode.

xeonpro
12-27-2005, 07:22 AM
I know it will float if I press and hold, sorry I should have been clearer. But I wondered if there was a "one press" option so I dont have to hold it down. My dads joystick for his MM2 is a one press down.

Thank You!

bdavis
12-27-2005, 09:44 AM
The last truck I had with a MM1 (That I sold to first time out) was a one touch down.....but the new truck with the same MM! has to be held down to go into float mode? Same fish stik controller but different in the way it drops.