PDA

View Full Version : Isolation module kit ?

oldsw-31
12-12-2005, 12:55 PM
I just bought a 05 2500HD. I plan on taking off my MM2 systen of my 89 F250HD. From what I can tell I just need to buy 7169 frame brackets. Now as far as the lighting I wanted to use as much as possible from what I already have. Which would be the 2 headlight wiring harness. and the module. I currently have a white label module. I heard I need the Green label module. I heard Western uses the same electronics? are there prices cheaper?

Crash935
12-12-2005, 05:57 PM
You do need a new harness kit, the new one will have a green label iso mod, long and short headlight harness and a plow light control harness. the best you can do with the ford harness is try and swap with someone or put it up for sale to try and recover the cost of the new GM harness. As for whos cheaper, that depends on the dealer. There are guys on here that deal in both new and used that might check in and have what you need.

Plowfast9957
12-12-2005, 06:27 PM
check out central Parts warehouse (CPW) their link is on the top of the page. They sell complete "truck side" kits. They include all the wiring and mounts and mounting hardware for about a grand i think. Probably the easiest way to go.