PDA

View Full Version : New ezv acting weird

Pete7
12-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I was out with my new plow for three hours. Twice I had the same problem, when I took it out of the scoop position, the left wing would not retract. The plow would not angle left either, basically the left ram did not seem to be working. The first time I turned off the fishtick controller and then turned it back on and the problem was gone. The second time I just kept angling in all directions and up and down until it started working again. The two incidents were about 40 minutes of use apart and after the second I got out and un did the electric connection and redid them. It did not happen again.
I am going back to the dealer tomorrow am but I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions.
Other than that the V is awesome.
Thanks,
Pete

PoolDude
12-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey, Pete. Just used my new EZ V yesterday, too (no problems). Could it have been some air trapped in that ram? It seems that some use would displace the air bubbles back up into the res. and then no prob., just as you described.

Midwest
12-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Air in the system would definately cause this problem. Especially since its a brand new setup. Need to make sure you follow the procedure to the letter to bleed the system. Congrats on the new plow....:)

Pete7
12-06-2005, 07:51 PM
That would make sense. I went to the dealer Monday am and I was low on fluid. They topped it off and it has not happened since. Also on another site some guys said I may have corrected it by redoing the elctric connections.
Either way hopefully It will see action Thurs.pm.
Thanks,
Pete