PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Plow Guides 24 Or 28"

Ferrarilou
11-21-2005, 09:02 AM
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET PLOW GUIDES THAT MOUNT TO A FISHER SNOW PLOW (POST STYLE) THAT ARE LARGER THAN OEM ?? I WANT THE LARGER ORANGE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, BUT I CAN NEVER SEEM TO FIND ONES THAT MOUNT USING THE FACTORY FISHER HOLES.
THANKS!
garbage@AccuRollOff.com

justme-
11-21-2005, 09:07 AM
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET PLOW GUIDES THAT MOUNT TO A FISHER SNOW PLOW (POST STYLE) THAT ARE LARGER THAN OEM ?? I WANT THE LARGER ORANGE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, BUT I CAN NEVER SEEM TO FIND ONES THAT MOUNT USING THE FACTORY FISHER HOLES.
THANKS!
garbage@AccuRollOff.com
As far as I have seen they don't make them that use the factory holes in the giant orange style because the diameter of the giant orange ones is so much larger. I took a small steel plate (4 x 2 about 1/32 thick) and drilled 2 holes in it useing it as a spacer- mounting it to the factory guide holes then mounting the guides in that with the guides overhanging the edges of the blade. I tried aluminum and steel- woth work well but alimunum cracks sooner from the flexing.

I did lighted blade guides for a while and the mounting stud was too short to go through the blade.

jt5019
11-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Yes fisher does make the orange ones that mount in the factory holes I just picked them up this past weekend. They are just like the aftermarket ones but have black caps on the top and a little fisher sticker wrapped around it. I also couldnt find them online but my fisher dealer had them.

They are called Commercial blade guides 24" long (which is just a little bigger then the stock ones)They mount right into the factory holes. part number 2653OK i believe. they cost me 27 dollars but seem well built i will get a picture for you if you need it

justme-
11-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Cool, my local used to carry the big orange, but they were the normal big thread- I'll look there myself.

jt5019
11-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Heres a couple pics

jt5019
11-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Its pouring out so i took them quick