PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Belt Driven Hydraulics

al2275
10-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Hello. Can Anyone help me. I just purchased a used Fisher minute mount plow with belt driven hydraulics. What am i going to need to hook up hydraulic unit on my 94 Ford F150 w/302 and AC. Is this a big job and around how much do you think the kit would cost for my truck. Please help! ALso does anyone know a web site where I could purchase this kit? Thanks in Advance!, AL

MBB
10-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Fisher has a web sight with diagrams and manuals, you might be able to find a kit part # there, other wise do a search for plow parts a bunch of dealer parts houses will show up. You will need a mount for the pump, and the control valve assembly, you will have to change a pulley or add one for the pump drive, mine uses 2 belts off the crank shaft pulley (87 f350 desiel) alas I love this truck dearly but had to replace it this year, ravaged by the elements over time not enough left to work with anymore.

al2275
10-29-2005, 01:44 PM
I have checked Every web Site out there, I think! and nobody lists this part. The Fisher Web Site doesnt even list a part number. Thanks for your advice though!!!

al2275
10-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Fisher website did have diagram and part #!!!! Thanks Again