PDA

View Full Version : New Fisher v-blade controller

DJs Lawncare
10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Has anybody seen or used the new fisher fishstick controller. I am looking into getting a new v-blade for my 05 GMC 2500. I like the simplicity of the controller and lights on the Boss. I have a 7 1/2' straight blade Fisher on my 2000 Ford F250 and have been very happy with it. I know the old Fisher controller had these mode buttons to switch between straight and v modes and it was kind of a pain in the neck to use. I am just trying to figure out which blade to get.

Crash935
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
No mode button anymore, The joystick is just like playing a video game and the handheld is kind of like the boss.

go to fishers site and click on the e-z v and it will bring up pics of both controllers

DJs Lawncare
10-11-2005, 09:13 PM
I couldn't see a closeup view of the fishstick. I already tried their website. How is the fisher vs the boss as far as reliability, functionality?

Crash935
10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Theres no problem with relaibility, they had a problem when they first change to the new style controllers but that was a manufacturing problem that showed up and was fixed realatively quick.

the layout of the touck pad for the fish stick goes like this

upper left button scoop
upper right button Vee
lower left button left wing (this works where the first push will move the
lower right button right wing wing either in or out and the second push
will move the wing opposite of the first
direction that it moved)

The center buttons are just like a straight blade, up goes up, down goes down, left and right moves the whole blade like a straight blade.