PDA

View Full Version : Fisher X-Blade

jglandscaping
10-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Guys, I made the jump and bought a brand new Fisher SS X-Blade. I got the fishstick, wear edge and shoe kit for $4000. Is this a good deal? Everyone else wanted atleast $400 more. This did not include install. Im really excited and can't wait to push some snow, even though Im at school and someone else will be doing most of it(I have a month off for xmas though :waving: )
I cant wait to post some pics of both the trucks all set up.
Thanks
James

Big Dog D
10-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Guys, I made the jump and bought a brand new Fisher SS X-Blade. I got the fishstick, wear edge and shoe kit for $4000. Is this a good deal? Everyone else wanted atleast $400 more. This did not include install. Im really excited and can't wait to push some snow, even though Im at school and someone else will be doing most of it(I have a month off for xmas though :waving: )
I cant wait to post some pics of both the trucks all set up.
Thanks
James

It's only a deal if your happy, and if the service will be there after the sale! Saving $400 isn't great if they took short cuts on the install or tell you to take a number and get in line with everybody else if you have a problem, in, or pre-storm! They gotta eat too!

jglandscaping
10-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Im installing and Im very happy!
Thanks
James

Joe D
10-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Where did you get it?

jglandscaping
10-10-2005, 06:36 PM
EW Sleeper in Concord.
Thanks