PDA

View Full Version : used SnowEx 575 Salt Spreader info

Dr Who
01-19-2011, 08:17 AM
There is a SnowEx 575 salt spreader that has been for sale here locally for a while. no pictures of it, but say the frame needs some work and it needs a motor. Its complete down to the wiring, but like I say it needs a motor and who knows what the damage is..

They are asking 350 for it, now I have not priced a new one, or priced the parts yet, but figured I'd ask you all what the used ones well for in working condition..
I think it may not be worth the 350, depending on the damage to the frame....But could use a spreader for the truck, the walk behind in on its last legs and is getting old using it anyway..

DJ Contracting
01-19-2011, 10:13 AM
There is a SnowEx 575 salt spreader that has been for sale here locally for a while. no pictures of it, but say the frame needs some work and it needs a motor. Its complete down to the wiring, but like I say it needs a motor and who knows what the damage is..

They are asking 350 for it, now I have not priced a new one, or priced the parts yet, but figured I'd ask you all what the used ones well for in working condition..
I think it may not be worth the 350, depending on the damage to the frame....But could use a spreader for the truck, the walk behind in on its last legs and is getting old using it anyway..

Needs a motor and bent offer him $100.00-$150.00 see if he takes it, I have been running bulk salt through mine with a bad bearing for three seasons now, good luck -Joe-

suzuki0702
01-20-2011, 12:14 PM
i just gotta 575 with no controller and a bad trans for 175, but i drove 3hrs for it.. the motors gonna run you 260-300 depending where you get it but other than that id say no more than 200 its a good deal, 300 if he has the controller!