PDA

View Full Version : SnowEx D6230 Controller Repair

SnowGuy
12-25-2010, 04:57 AM
Does anybody either repair these or know someone that does? I have 4 or 5 of these that I would like to get repaired. We have used these for years and do to the problems with these controllers, we are slowly switching to Salt Dogg spreaders and would like to get these fixed as spares for the SnowEx spreaders that we do have left. THANKS for any and all help.

clark lawn
12-25-2010, 10:36 AM
as far as i know they are not repairable. do a search for karrier company. he makes really good controllers for snowex

Camden
12-25-2010, 10:50 AM
I would like to find someone who fixes them as well.

doo-man
12-25-2010, 07:43 PM
I just repaired my salt dogg controller. If you guys want to pm me I can give yours a try I am sure they are very similar design inside.

ctbman
01-01-2011, 01:43 PM
I also have a trynex controller that is not working.all its needs is the touch pad.The wires going to the board wore through.It has a plug on it and trynex says it is not a servicable part.How is that for a scam?They will sell you the controller and when it fails they will just sell you another 450.00 controller insted of fixing it.I have three,well two now and when the others burn up and they will I will be buying karriers.

darwood
02-14-2011, 09:05 PM
My sister uses this controller (SnowEx D6230). Two units failed.

I'm not in the industry myself, I'm an electronics engineer. And hence I've ended up repairing a few of these already for her and her businss contacts. Should anyone require a repair service feel free to let me know.

Just in case any of you need that service.