PDA

View Full Version : SR210 issues!!

rhanghian
12-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I bought an SR210 and went to use it today and nothing?......... I tested it before i used and it worked fine. I have a 7pin connection and it seems functional. So i finished salting, by hand, and took the uck back to the shop to look at it. I pulled the plug out looked it over, checked out the wires leading into the truck side of the connection, and nothing looked bad. Plugged it back in and it worked. Pulled out of the shop and started to salt around the lot to make sure it worked and it cut out and wouldnt turn back on.

Any ideas????

Also, can anyone tell me what they used to make a vibrator for this spreader?? I can see maybe needing one dow the road.

Thanks

leepotter
12-16-2010, 10:16 AM
How snug is the connection

bluejlandscaper
12-18-2010, 10:02 PM
SnowEx has had a lot of issues with those wireless units. On dealer told me that he repaired over 50 units in early 2010. I have been told by SNowEx that the issues have been resolved this season. Unless you purchased one of last year's models!

SnowEx Products
12-20-2010, 12:46 PM
I bought an SR210 and went to use it today and nothing?......... I tested it before i used and it worked fine. I have a 7pin connection and it seems functional. So i finished salting, by hand, and took the uck back to the shop to look at it. I pulled the plug out looked it over, checked out the wires leading into the truck side of the connection, and nothing looked bad. Plugged it back in and it worked. Pulled out of the shop and started to salt around the lot to make sure it worked and it cut out and wouldnt turn back on.

You may need to go to your dealer to get some work done. But first, you should call customer service at 1-800-SALTERS to help diagnose the problem. Thanks!

OC&D
12-30-2010, 02:32 PM
You can check out the homemade vibrator I made for my SR210. I posted a thread about it here: http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=111116