PDA

View Full Version : sp 7550

mike1316
11-06-2010, 02:23 PM
I just got one and would like to know what u all think about it pro cons and anything. I should do

Wayne Volz
11-07-2010, 09:16 PM
I have two of them and they are great. You will really like the material flow control you have over a traditional v-box spreader.

Enjoy your new spreader and be ready to make some money.

mike1316
11-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Wow must not be alot of these out here.

ponyboy
11-11-2010, 09:03 PM
great machines
turn on machine one switch at a time and turn up speed on knob at a time if you just turn on and off and the aguar and spinner come on it is a big draw i have burnt out boxes in the past so now i have rigged them with toggel switches and have been ok

DAFFMOBILEWASH
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Only use the vibrator when needed. If you run it all the time it will actually compact the salt inside of the hopper. Love my 8500 !!!!

mike1316
11-12-2010, 10:55 PM
That is good to know thanks

HKusp
12-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Can someone tell me what the proper strapping procedure is for using the ratchet straps? I have looked in the manual that came with mine (it's actually a Meyer SP 750 which is the same exact unit as the Snowex except it doesn't come with the safety light for the back and is orange instead of yellow. Even the warranty card in the back and some of the pages of the owners manual say Snowex) and it states: Step 8: Install ratchet straps (see 7550 Mounting System: Strapping Techniques). It is very important for everyone’s safety
this strapping method be used as the standard mounting procedure. (Do not use ratchet straps exclusively.) I have looked all through the manual and even looked at the on-line version from Snowex and it is exactly the same, but nowhere that I can find do they outline the actual strapping techniques other than one tiny diagram on page 8-23 of the manual. Is that the only information available on the subject?

EdNewman
01-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Ran great until I backed it into the bottom of a loading dock. Spent this afternooon fixing it. Working fine again. Straps should be crossed and hooked into the hold below the holes for the cover.